Insurance & Co-Pay
Medical Services Plan
If you are enrolled in the British Columbia Medical Services Plan (MSP), comprehensive eye exams are:
- Fully covered for patients 18 years old and younger
- Partially covered for patients 65 years old and older
Just bring your BC Services Card to the appointment!
For All Ages
For patients aged 19-64 years old, MSP may also partially cover your comprehensive eye exams for medical reasons such as:
- ocular disease, trauma or injury
- systemic diseases associated with significant ocular risk (e.g. diabetes)
- medications associated with significant ocular risk
Pellentesque fringilla, eros eu viverra interdum, arcu neque laoreet massa, vitae finibus tortor nisi et felis. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Vestibulum placerat aliquet leo, non efficitur metus maximus sit amet. Aliquam sit amet dignissim felis.
Insurance Direct Billing
If you have extended health insurance benefits, we’re happy to bill directly on your behalf! Companies we can direct bill to include:
- Blue Cross
- Great-West Life
- Green Shield
- Industrial Alliance Insurance
- Standard Life
- Sun Life
- And others — just ask us!